Nina Reeves's Black Cold Shoulder Dress with Open Back - General Hospital, Season 55, Episode 06/30/17

July 19, 2017

A few weeks back on GH, Nina learned that her brother Nathan was posing as "Ask Man Landers" to help Amy. Later, she got a curious call at Crimson. During these episodes, Nina was wearing a black cold shoulder sheath dress with an open back and ruffled sleeves. I wasn't able to find an exact match, but I gathered all the similar options I came across while searching for it below. Let me know in the comments if you know who designed her dress, and I'll update the post.

Nina Reeves, Michelle Stafford, Black Cold Shoulder Dress with Open Back - General Hospital, GHNina Reeves's Black Cold Shoulder Dress with Open Back.

Here are some alternative options if you're looking for a dress like Nina's:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Soapy Fun